We’re excited to share that we’ve partnered with the National Association of Residential Property Managers to bring their members a webinar about ADA compliance.
BEFORE You Get Sued: Make Your Website ADA-Compliant will hosted by our CEO, Harry Casimir, and our Director of Operations, Kristen Bachmeier. This webinar will be to help property managers and Realtors understand the implications that ADA website compliance may have on their businesses and steps they can take to make their websites compliant.
This webinar is only open for members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. Check their website for details and signup information.
- A brief history of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- The ADA, website accessibility, and lessons from recent legal cases
- The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Special considerations for real estate
- Tips for moving towards compliance
When: Monday, June 29 from 3 pm – 4 pm EST
Where: Zoom (attendance is open to NARPM members only)