We are very excited to be a sponsor for the upcoming Young Professionals “In Your Future” Summit, hosted by the Bonita Springs Chamber.
The summit details are as follows:
Bonita Springs Young Professionals In Your Future Summit
Time: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Summit)
After-Hours Networking (Schmoozapalooza): 5:00 PM – 7:00PM
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa
5001 Coconut Road
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Although we haven’t been directly involved with this event’s planning, we know a lot of the people involved in doing so and are extremely excited to be supporting their personal and professional efforts and to be assisting the (somewhat) under-served needs of the Young Professional community withing Southwest Florida.
The event, presented By The News-Press Media Group, is in it’s first year, but is sure to become the premier event is the first of its kind in Southwest Florida and has already brought together over 250 future leaders. The theme, according the chamber “In Your Future” relates to developing both your personal and professional future as well as the proactive and positive growth of our community. The program will be focused on both professional and community development.
Moderated by Stephanie Susskind of WINK News, we’re extremely excited to be sponsoring teh event alongside both The News-Press Media Group and Rosier Insurance who is sponsoring the networking session after the official sumit called “Schmoozapalooza.”
Although tickets for the summit itself are sold out, tickets for the networking portion are still available for only $10. Purchase tickets for Schmoozapalooza here.
Young Professionals Summit Line-Up
Stephen Bienko – Motivational leadership speaker, writer, President of 42 Holdings, and largest owner of College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving brand. Stephen’s offices are located throughout NJ, Tennessee, Ohio and Florida. As the largest owner of the College Hunks brand Mr. Bienko hopes to continue the quest to educate and assist the commercial and residential markets to recycle, re-use and conserve products. The 42 Holdings moving division is set to create true transparency in the local moving market while providing an alternative job source to college and tech school graduates.
More Details on Stephen Bienko >>
LEADERSHIP & CAREER DEVELOPMENT PANEL:
- Todd Cofer – Senior Marketing Manager for Pearson & Co-Founder of Bookend Technology
- Glorita “Glo” Cuiffi – Chief Operating Officer for Scott Fischer Enterprises
- Valerie McCausland – Managing Vice President for Gartner
- Samantha Scott, APR – President of Pushing the Envelope, Inc.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PANEL:
- Wendy Fullerton Powell – News Director for The News-Press
- Sarah Owen – President & CEO of Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Jesse Panuccio – Executive Director of Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Matt Visaggio, MPA – Founder of Visaggio & Co. and Adjunct Professor FSW School of Business and Technology